Friday, September 11, 2009

Today

Woke up thinking about the date, where I was on That Day, thinking about all the people who died or lost loved ones on 9/11/2001.
Today is my day off, so I've had time to think about it. It's still depressing, but I don't want to let depression rule. That would be a partial victory for the mindless fools who earned themselves an instant trip to hell that morning.
So I pray for the families of the victims -- those left behind to weep and mourn.

Then I go about my own chores, and try to do the things that are right.

I got some mowing and raking done before it started raining, and some gardening as well. Planted a fall crop of radishes, and some broccoli. here should be time, but if there's not, there's always next year.

There has to be a next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment