Saturday, February 5, 2011

writing, writing, writing

Well, my Mattie's Place ms has been sent to the publisher, and I've been working on the cover art. Learning a lot about the art of creating and selling a book! I didn't realize just how much is involved in getting one out to the market place, and I'm thinking that the writing part was the easiest! 

But we're on track, I guess, and it'll be interesting to see how well it does.

I've also been working on a couple of new stories, as my three youngest granddaughters have been after me to write each of them a book with them as the central character. Got one done so far, and one pretty well along the way. The third granddaughter, Joy, is here now for a few days, so I imagine we'll get around to working on that one too. Then to get them out to the publisher to see if they pass muster.  This could be addictive! 
:-)

On another note, it's raining and freezing here  -- has been all day -- and the roads are atrocious! We need to get down to our church to do the bulletins for tomorrow morning, but I don't know if we'll make it or not. If not, we'll have to do it in the morning. We get there early in any case, so that's not much of a problem, but it'll be more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment