Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Thirteenth

It's been a while! Too many trips to the funeral parlor -- been there five times since the New Year began, and that's not a pleasant way to start the year.

It's shaping up to be a cold weekend here! Supposed to get down near the single digits (F) tonight, and I'm getting to the point where I just can't handle that any more. I've decided that of the two choices, I'd rather complain about being too hot than too cold!

But while I'm shivering, I'm looking out at the garden and deciding what and where to plant in a few months. It's almost time to start onion seed, and a few other things follow shortly thereafter.

It's almost book time too! another month or so, and it should be out. Now working on a special book for my granddaughter. She's requested a story about a puppy named Daisy, and I'm hoping I get it right. Not easy writing for a six year old!

Gotta close this -- supper smells great!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment